When disaster strikes, rural communities are often overlooked and the current pandemic has been no different from that of a cyclone. BCT has been working with rural communities since 1976, and has offered support during difficult times, from the massive cyclone of 1977 to the recent Covid-19 and other disasters. Over the past weeks, BCT is working closely with local communities in the region, the focus being on health awareness, hygiene, agriculture and the disadvantaged communities that depend on daily wages. All donations to projects taken up at BCT get 50% Tax exemption.[Under section 80G (5) (vi) of the Income Tax Act, 1961, Vide File No. Tech. III/143/CIT-1/VSP/08-09 dated 15th September.]
- Enter the Donation amount and click on “Update Basket”.
- Enter all your details as required.
- You will be directed to a secure payment gateway.
- Donations to BCT are 50% tax exempt under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
- You will receive 80G receipt of your donation through email within five working days.
- For any queries, write to us on email@example.com or call on 08500359819.
- BCT can receive foreign donations under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act.
Bank Details for Transfers:
|Name of Organization in Bank Records||BHAGAVATULA CHARITABLE TRUST|
|Name of the Bank||State Bank of India|
|Place of Branch and Address||DWARAKANAGAR Branch, VIZAG. 47-11-25, NEAR DIAMOND PARK, DWARAKANAGAR, VISAKHAPATNAM|
|Bank Account Number||52045765086|
|RTGS/NEFT Code (IFSC)||SBIN0020380|
|MICR Code (IFSC)||530004003|
BCT has tied up with VIBHA, USA in order to avail 501C(3) tax exemption for all the donations made to BCT’s High School. To donate online for education please click here.You can also click here to view the VIBHA campaign
From hand-sanitizers to food, medicines and other supplies, you can choose to gift products from Amazon through the Gift a smile initiative by clicking here