Please donate and facilitate BCT in helping the villagers
The above are two types of donations you can make. Click on the picture or ‘Add to basket’ to make the donation.
When disaster strikes, rural communities are often overlooked and the COVID-19 pandemic has been no different. BCT has been working with rural communities since 1976, and has offered support during difficult times, from the massive cyclone of 1977 to the recent Cyclone Hudhud and other disasters. Over the past few weeks, BCT is working closely with local communities in the region, the focus being on health awareness, hygiene, agriculture and the disadvantaged communities that depend on daily wages.
Please join us in helping them deal with this pandemic.
- Click on “Update basket” after entering the Donation amount.
- Enter all your details as required.
- You will be directed to a secure payment gateway.
- Donations to BCT are 50% tax exempt under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
- You will receive 80G receipt of your donation through email within five working days.
- For any queries, write to us on email@example.com or call on 08500359819.
- BCT can receive foreign donations under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act.